Family friendly home builder in Ocala is looking for an administrative assistant for our Permitting Department with a strong customer service background, who wants to use her highly organized and detailed oriented skills to thrive in a high energy, fasted paced environment. No real estate or construction experience needed but it will be a plus. This is a full-time position. Starting salary at $18.00 per hour. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Secure documentation needed to submit permit applications to the Building Department.
- Follow up on all approval of these applications by interaction with various departments and support staff.
- You will work closely with the company owner and be responsible to provide updated and accurate information on all projects in permitting and progress of all such projects
- Assistant to field supervisor as needed confirming and tracking scheduled inspection
- Respond to all incoming customer service calls.
- Coordinate and schedule repair appointments with homeowners and warranty supervisor
- Maintain the schedule, workorders and all related paperwork
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to all other duties assigned Customer Service Tasks.
- At least 5 years’ experience working in an office environment
- Construction permitting experience not required but a plus
- Ability to work in a fast-past environment.
- Very Strong organization skills.
- Be able to take direction with strong follow up skills.
- Strong writing and communication skills required.
- Work accurately and be a strong team player.
- Be able to multitask and work independently.
- Microsoft Project proficiency will be helpful.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Quarterly bonus
- 90-day review
- Paid holidays after 3 months of employment
- Paid vacation days after 6 months of employment
- Wellness Benefit after 6 months of employment
- Annual bonus